Tuesday 16 February 2016

Soft Gold Spotlight Eye Makeup Look

So it's that time of the week again..... Tutorial Tuesday!!! Over on Snapchat I do a step by step guide on how to create a makeup look.
This week I done a soft gold spotlight eye look, a long with using some of the products I had picked up last week from Collection and Natural Collection cosmetics.




Here is the look I created
 




So here's a run down of the products, brushes and a guide as to where they went.


                                                                       Brows:

Inglot Brow Gel no.15 and I applied that with an Inglot 17TL Brush
 
 
Eyes:
 
I applied Natural Collection White Opal under brow from the arch to the tail. Using Blank Canvas Cosmetics E23 brush (small pointed pencil shaped brush)
 
Inglot 335 for the transition shade which was applied just above crease using an Inglot 6SS brush and then blended into the lower lash line also
 
Then into the crease I used Inglot 326 using Nima Patricia brush ( small dense fluffy brush)
Once that was applied I then blended everything out using a clean Inglot 6SS brush
 
On the outer corners of the eyes I applied Inglot 306 in a V shape using the same Nima Brush Patricia and blending that out with the same clean 6SS Inglot brush
I applied this into the lower lash line using a Blank Canvas Cosmetics E23 brush
 
Using a flat shaped brush I applied Inglot 357 to the inner corners of the eyes
 
Using the same flat brush I packed Fuschia's white shadow in the shade 256 to the centre of the lid
 
Then applying the Natural Collection Barley over the white shadow in the centre of the lid using the same flat brush
 
 
When the eyes where finished I then applied a black kohl pencil to the upper and lower waterline to really intensify everything and give it that smokey look.
 

and going back in with the Inglot 306 and 355 into the lower lash line blending both out. Then applying a black mascara
 
 
Face:
 
I applied my Kat Von D Lock It Foundation using a Blank Canvas Cosmetics F21 brush
 
Then to Highlight and Contour I used NYX Mineral Foundation sticks in shades 02, and 09
blending them out using and Inglot 4SS brush
 
Then to "Bake" I used a translucent powder and a beauty blender and packed it onto the highlighted areas and just below cheek bones above the jaw bone also
 
 
To set contour and give it more of a defined look I applied the darker matt bronze shade to just below the cheek bones, temples, hairline, and under the jaw and chin using a Blank Canvas Cosmetics brush
 
Then to blend out the contour on the cheeks I applied the lighter shade to just above the contour and really working the colour into the skin using a Nima Blaithin brush
(this is perfect for anyone with a round shaped face as it slims it down)
 
 
Using the Nima brush i applied the darker shad of blush to the apples of the cheeks
 
 
 
To highlight then I applied the lightest shimmer shade of the quad and placed it just above the cheek bones and around the temples slightly
(this is a perfect highlighting shade for a day time look)
 
To really intensify the highlight I applied the same Natural Collections White Opal just above the highlight using my finger to really make it pop
 
 
 
 
Then to set everything I sprayed the entire face a couple of times using Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
 
 
Lips:
 
For the lips I used Pennys/Primark PS...Love range lip liner in nude and NYX liquid lipstick in Sandstorm
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like this weeks look and if you plan on trying it out of picking up any of the products I used please let me know :)
 
Rebecca xxx
 
 
Facebook         Instagram       Twitter
Snapchat: lipstickglitz
 
 
 

1 comment: