Monday 15 February 2016

Viviscal Hair Growth Programme

I have been kindly gifted with Viviscal Maximum Strenght Tablets to try out which I am over the moon about as my hair could just do with been giving a boost at the moment.



Viviscal Maximum Strenght Tablets help maintain healthy hair growth from within. Many factors can impact healthy hair growth and one in three women experience the nuisance this can cause at some stage in their lives. Therefore Viviscal is scientifically formulated with the important nutrients, biotin and zinc which help maintain normal healthy hair growth from within.
They can be purchased from any Boot's store and more pharmacy's nationwide, along with some of the other products available from Viviscal.


Before I start the supplements I want to show everyone a before picture of my hair and where my hair is that bit thinner


My hair thin around the sides of my head and you can see from this picture above



I have quite a lit of hair and its ling but its also very fine and thin


So by trying out the Viviscal supplements and taking two a day one in the morning and one in the evening that my hair will thicken up and become fuller again.
I will keep everyone up to date with another update and picture in a months time to see if there is any improvement.




                                                          Rebecca xxx
                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment