Wednesday 6 July 2016

L.A Girl Pro. Concealer


L.A Girl Pro. Conceal HD Concealer. 

I picked these up quite awhile ago and in my kit along with my own makeup collection. 
These babies are a must have in anyone's makeup stash!!! 

So L.A Girl is an American brand that have been around for quite awhile but are super cheap and great products. 

The Pro. conceal HD Concealer is a great little product. 
They give a natural finish to the skin but are also light weight so you're not left with a cakey look on the face. They hide inperfections, fine lines and wrinkles. 

 

As you can see they are a pen like shape. The top of the concealer has a brush so it's super easy to apply and saves any waste when using them. 
These are they shades I use the most 
Top - Bottom Porcelain, Classic Ivory, Warm Honey. 

The Porcelain is the shade I use to highlight when contouring and highlighting. 
Classic Ivory is perfect for when concealing over or under foundation because of the under tone is hides any dark circles. 
The Warm Honey is the shade I use to Contour  also. 

When using these I either blend them out with a makeup brush ( kabuki ) or a beauty blender. They blend so easily because the product is so light. Then I set with powder products or a setting spray depending on the look I'm going for, and they literally DO NOT BUDGE from my face ALL day. No creasing, separating or changing in colour which is great for contouring and highlighting. 

They come in lots of different shades and you can even colour correct with the shades available. 

Sadly pharmacys and the likes don't actually stock L.A Girl so they are more of an online purchase.... But don't worry I have prices and a link if anyone wants to pick some up. 

TRNDbeauty stock them for €6.80 along with all the shades. So there is a colour to suit every shade and use on TRNDbeauty :) 

If you are lucky enough to be heading to the states you will find them in most cosmetic stores and a little cheaper so stock up!! 

Have you tried or picked any of these up? If so let me know what you thought of them :) 


Rebecca xxx 


Snapchat: lipstickglitz 

No comments:

Post a Comment