Tuesday 19 July 2016

BBold Flawless Legs Medium Tan

Now as you all know I'm a tan aholic so I love a good tan and one thing I never talk about much is instant tans. 

So bBold Flawless Legs in Medium €6.99 from Dolledup.ie plus many pharmacys nationwide 
 

I've used this tan a few times and have been loving it. I apply it over tan on my legs because like most tans they don't always take as dark on my legs. It evens out the skin tone so it hides brushes and veins that we don't like to expose when wearing skirts, or shorts. 
I apply mine with a Glove Your Body Tanning Mitt and it literally glides onto the legs and dries in nice and quick so you're not waiting long to pop clothes on. It won't rub off onto your clothes either which is great and come off in the rain!!! 
 

Warm soapy water, shower or bath removes it so don't worry spiller drink on a night out isn't as much of a worry as you think when wearing the Flawless Legs. 

You don't have to just apply to the legs it's great on your arms or chest to which is handy for fixing up any tan lines. 

If you want a dark tan on the legs though I'd go for the darker version if you don't have any other tan on before applying. 

If you have tried it what did you think? 


Rebecca xxx 


Twitter
Snapchat lipstickglitz 

1 comment:

  1. I use this all the time absolutely love it..but sometimes i find it hard to get...it give you a very natural looking tan.

    ReplyDelete