Thursday 7 July 2016

The Body Shop - Oils Of Life

A little while ago I picked up The Body Shop Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil at the Elite Munster Blogger event in Limerick. 

One of the lovely ladies from The Body Shop talked me through the range and was so informative on the products so I just knew I had to have the facial oil. 

 

I'm a big fan of oils for my skin as I'm super dry and dehydrated at the best of times so the oils really work their way into the skin. 

This oil is so natural and had three natural ingredients which work wonders on the skin. Black Cumin Oil from Egypt, Rosehip Oil from Chile, and Camella Oil from China. 

These three ingredients are antioxidants, omega 3 and 6, oleic acid which all leave the skin looking revitalised and reduce signs of aging along with leaving the skin looking smoother and radiant and deeply nourished. 

You apply 1-2 drops onto the face and becky and gently massage into the skin morning and night before applying your cream. 

I've been doing this for quite awhile now to really test out the product and I have noticed a massive difference on my face. 
It's much more radiant and healthy looking along with reducing the dryness on my skin. In fact if I don't use it for a day or two the difference in dryness is crazy. 
The oil itself smells lovely and when you apply it it literally absorbs into the skin without leaving your skin tacky or oily. 

With this product being so good I decided to apply it to my hands which do be really dry and to my elbows and any other parts of my body that are really dry. They have all gradually improved and are not as dry. 

By apply the oil to my hands it will also reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The first sign of aging is on your hands so make sure you start treating your hands along with your face and neck :) you won't regret it.... Trust me!!! 

A 30ML bottle is €48 from the It's quite expensive but a very little goes a long way so you will get ages out of this bottle. 
The Body Shop



Have you got this or plan on picking it up? 


Rebecca xxx 

Snapchat: lipstickglitz 

No comments:

Post a Comment