Wednesday 2 December 2015

Budget Friendly Foundation

As much as I love a high end foundation but for daily use and durability I love Rimmel 25hour Foundation.
I picked this up from Boots for only €9.99.
I picked up shade 'Classic Beige'

This foundation is a full coverage and basically waterproof... I've tested it! Its durability is incredible and it really does last.
Colour guide the selection of colours is okay I guess. I wear quite a lot of tan so its easier to match up but if you are naturally pale and don't wear tan you might struggle a little to get a perfect match sadly :(
That is the only down fall and that's not a bad one.

Two pumps and you also have plenty so one bottle will last you quite awhile!!

It is available in many pharmacy's nationwide and Penny's stores. Its also always great to pick it up when on special offer.
Boots have 3 for 2 at the moment so make sure you pop in and pick it up.

Rebecca xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment