Monday 7 December 2015

Dr.Bronners Pure Castle Soap

The lovely Nikki from Wholefoods recently gifted me with some of the fav Dr.Bonner's Pure Castle Soap.
I had heard so much about this amazing range and was only delighted to try it out.

All the soaps, shower gels and liquid soaps are organicly made from oils, sea salt and many other natural ingredients.

The packaging is lovely, bright and neat which I loved and super easy to open.... There's nothing worse than when you are in the shower and you can't open a product :(

So I used the Unscented Baby-Mild soap when washing my hands. I'm super sensitive and nearly everything irritates my skin or drys it out almost instantly.
This didn't and with it being unscented it was lovely to use as no strong smells on my hands. They felt really clean without the drying effect on them.
The shower soap is the exact same which I also loved. This range is also kind enough to use on small children and babies even if they are sensitive.

Next I used the Hemp Rose if the Pure Castle Soap range in both soap and shower soap.planon is has a soft floral scent which is nice without being over powering. Natural Rose has a healing property and is great for sensitive skin that becomes irritated quite easily so I am an ideal candidate for this..... I absolutely loved it!! Same again to the skin non drying or irritating and lightly scented and left the skin with a really clean feeling. The oil is perfect for in the shower or shaving it heals the skin along with rinsing easy. A little goes a long way with the oils and I loved them.

Overall the Dr. Bronner's Pure Castle Soap are a massive winner with me. The sample sizes and nice and small so I'll be keeping one if these in my bag and ideal for mini break always without having to pack bottles into your toiletries bag.

If you have tried any of the range or plan on picking some up let me know how you get on :)


Rebecca xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Great for washing my makeup brushes and love the liquid version in the shower!

    ReplyDelete