Monday 12 October 2015

Beauty Bargain of the Week - Conefrey's Hair, Skin and Nail Caplets


So it's that time of the week again... Monday's Beauty Bargain of the Week!!!
This week its a little different but its still beauty related :)

For us to have nice hair, skin and nails we need to be looking after them properly and by that I mean we need to be eating the right foods and taking supplements if needed.
I have tried many many different supplements to strengthen up both my hair and nails and to improve skin. Conefrey's Hair, Skin and Nails Supplements are by far the best I've EVER TRIED!! You need to be on a course of supplements for atleast three months to really know if they are working for you and doing what they are supposed to do..

So for the past couple of months I've been taking these....
They are €7.49 for 30 caplets. Which is super cheap compared to other brands on the market out there. They only contain what you need in you're system to improve you're Hair, Skin and Nails which is what I love about them because there are so many out there with every vitamin and nutrient under the sun in one bottle, and if you're like me there are certain things I can't have! So these in my opinion are fantastic.
 
Now within a month I had noticed a massive improvement which I had shared on my Facebook page to show everyone but now I'm going to show you my hair.
(Both pictures are within a few days of each other my hair colour just changes when around different lighting)
This is me :) and this is my hair from the front now as you can tell you can't see the ends where my hair is because I was taking a picture of my makeup I was doing a particular look... I have never had this problem before because my hair has NEVER been this length naturally! I had been wearing hair extensions for a number of years but took them out a year ago when my hair had grown to just below my shoulders...
This is now the length of my hair from the back..
My hair has growm a crazy amount in the last 4 months where its now the longest it has even been since I was a kid!! When getting my hair colour done or doing it myself I always got at least 4 weeks out of it... Now I'm getting 2 weeks and I have roots. How crazy and amazing is a complaint like that :)
So this is why Conefrey's Hair, Skin and Nails Supplements
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment