Friday 20 November 2015

Sleek Cosmetics Limited Edition i- Lust Palette

I'm really loving all the new products Sleek Cosmetics are releasing lately... Its just a nightmare to get your hands on them!!

I've been popping in and out of Boots in Liffey Valley a lot in the hope if the New i-Lust Palette The Gold Standard being restocked but I stumbled across it in Kellys Pharmacy and there is was!!
Kelly's had only restocked the Sleek stand and the new palette was there. It was very hard to contain my excitement :) It was only €8.99 which is a massive bargain in my opinion.

There are 6 shades of eye shadows in the palette and two are a creamy texture. They are all fab shimmer shades which are suitable for every eye colour.... I just love them :)
I'm dying to try them out and do a step by step look with them. 
If you are on Snapchat head over to my Snapchat if you want to see step by step makeup looks.... lipstickglitz is mine... So go follow :)

If you manage to get your hands on this palette of amazing ness its definitely a Christmas stocking filler!!

If you have picked it up or plan on picking one up let me know how you get on.

Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment