Thursday 19 November 2015

Nivea Post Shave Balm

Ok Ladies have you all heard about the amazing Nivea after shave balm????
I had been hearing how great it was as a makeup base/primer so said I'd pick it up and give it a try.

I popped into Super value and it happened to have a special on of €4 for a 100ml bottle. It was a sign!!! ;)
Boots and most supermarkets and pharmacy's stock it so shop around and see who has it on special offer.

The next day I tried it..... And I've been using it ever since!! Its incredible!! No joke... Get out and pick some up if there is none knocking about in your house belonging to your partner/brothers/fathers.
So its not just for men!!!

Because its main ingredient is glycerine this holds your makeup in place and it will not budge from your face along with it improving on skins sensitivity and redness.
I use a small amount daily as my base and just apply a small amount of extra primer just on my T-Zone area as it always tends to become oily no matter what I use.. This prevents this from happening.

I would highly highly recommend this to everyone !! The difference it makes to your makeup when applied it appears more flawless and stays put much much longer.

This is my new holy grail of beauty products :)

Have you tried it or picked it up?
Let me know how you have got on if you have :)

Rebecca xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many girls rave about this!! Must pick up one now! :)

    ReplyDelete