Friday 28 October 2016

Youngblood Ultimate Concealer

Youngblood Ultimate Concealer €27

This Concealer has a sheer coverage and used by some of the top makeup artists. 
It gives you a flawless completion while hiding dark circles and blemished from its light reflecting formula. 
With it containing vitamins it also soothes and brightens the delicate eye area. 

It contains Jojoba seed oil, honey suckle, while also being paraben free so it's suitable on sensitive skins, anyone prone to rosacea, psoriasis and acne prone skin. 

I've never used any of the Youngblood Cosmetics products before so was dying to get my hands on some of the products! 
When using concealers I like them to be nice and soft and a creamy texture without creasing while also having a long durability..... I'm not half fussy am I?! 

This concealer has a lovely consistency to it and nice and creamy without it being too thick. It's so easy to work with the blending on it is amazing. Very little work is put into using this product! 

It sits lovely on the skin too I had no crease at all. Always make sure you set your under eye concealer straight after applying to prevent any creasing anyway but as time goes on it can sometimes crease... this doesn't!! 
I use it to highlight as well. I got the Medium shade and when wearing tan it's fab as a highlighter shade. 

 

I'm wearing it this pic both under eyes, for highlighter on the nose, Cupid's bow and forehead and as a primer on the lid. I also carved out the brows with it in this makeup look. 
It's lovely as an eye primer as I'm super sensitive and can find some irritate my eyes. 

My makeup does last all day when wearing it both on the eyes and face so the durability is great. 
I'll definitely be picking up more of the 
Youngblood products. I've heard so much about their contour and highlight palette I reckon that will be next on the list! 

They are available from selected pharmacys nationwide or from the link above. 




Rebecca xxx 


Snapchat - lipstickglitz 

No comments:

Post a Comment