Monday 27 June 2016

Joico Moisture Co+Wash

This is  Joico Moisture Co+ Wash which is just under €24 and available from salons nationwide. 

 The packaging itself is nice and pretty and very eye catching. 

I received this product to give it a try and see what I thought of it. 
Now as you all know I say what I think about products and how I get on with them. 

At first I was a total sceptic about this product... So Moisture Co+Wash is designed to wash and condition your hair in one simple step. Now to me that just seems like back in the day of the shampoo and conditioner in one bottle that would leave your hair looking manky!! 
I myself have dry hair and scalp but my hair can become greasy in the front from touching it so much. So I was thinking this isn't going to work for me. 

What you do is you squirt some product into your hand which is like foam (shaving foam) and apply to your wet hair and leave for 5 minutes and rinse. 
This is super handy if you're in a rush or on the go. 

I left it in my roots and hair for the 5 minutes and then massaged a little then rinsed it out. 
My hair felt nice and soft while in the shower which was a good start. 
I don't know if any of you had seen on my Snapchat when I had used it at first (lipstickglitz) I done a first impressions with pictures. 
My hair was clean and shiny and very easy to brush when wet and drying. 
It stayed nice and clean for 2-3 days which is what I normally get out of washing my hair. 

Now this product is designed to moisturise the hair, help with frizz and clean and condition in one go. 
The few times that I used it, it did just that and it's safe to say I will be picking up another bottle very soon. 
There are a couple of other types with this product but I received the Moisture Co+Wash. 

Has anyone tried this product or planning on picking it up? 

Let me know!! 

Rebecca xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment