Tuesday 10 May 2016

Bondi Sands Dark Foam

When I was at the Elite Munster Blogger event recently we where all gifted with a box of goodys from Meaghers Pharmacy

 

I'd heard of the Bondi Sands tan but have never tried it. I was delighted to give it a try. 

To apply the tan I used my 
Glove Your Body tanning mitt. It's the holy gray of tanning mitts.
 

So this tan is a dark shade and can be used as a 1hr tan or a 6 hr tan. 
I tried it out for both the 1 hr and 6 hr to see how dark it would be on my skin. 


 
The tan itself has a great colour guide so you can see where you are applying it and it dries nicely and very quickly. 

Before: 
 

After 1 layer of tan:

After the first layer there was a nice shade of tan. You can apply another layer after 30mins to give the colour a boost so I gave that a try 



This gave me a much darker tan and I let it settle for a good hour before rinsing it off. 
It then went on to darken throughout the day even though it was rinsed off. 

There was no horrible tan like smell and it didn't wear off onto my clothes and developed really nicely. 
I was very pleased with it! 

Throughout the week the tan lasted really well and wore off nice and even. 
Once I exfoliated twice in the week all the tan was removed which was great because some times it can be very hard to remove. 

This tan is €22.95 and can be bought online from Meaghers Pharmacy. 

The only thing I would say is about the tan was I found it to dry out my skin a little in areas that I can get dry patches in. I have very dry/dehydrated skin so this is common with me so it might not happen to anyone else. I'm also very sensitive to products and this was fine for sensitivity which is great :) 

If you are planning on picking up this tan or already have let me know what you think of it :) 


                             Rebecca xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment